First time in Kenya – Visit your Embassy/Consulate
If you plan to stay in Kenya for a longer period, you should consider visiting the embassy or consulate of your country. In this way, they will be aware of your presence and can assist in case of an emergency, security problems or problems with the local authority.
Lastest news from The Standard Kenya
- From househelp to cereal vendor: Siaya woman beats all oddsFrom Sh300 pocket money she got from her father, Scholastica Achola now earns at least Sh100,000 a month. Read more »
- Delegates to nominate ODM party candidates, Oparanya saysOparanya says ODM will not subject aspirants to nominations but either hand-pick or use delegates system to nominate party's candidates. Read more »
- Please sell us the land, Kilifi squatters tell land ownersMore than 3,000 squatters facing eviction at Kadzuhoni in Kilifi County, following a court order are hoping owners of the land will hear their cries. Read more »
- Sonko, Kananu legal fight could deny city a governor until 2022Legal battle between former Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko and Deputy Governor Anne Kananu could deny the county a governor until after 2022 polls. Read more »
- Suspected serial conman denies Sh3.3m fraud, impersonation claims in NakuruA suspected serial conman who allegedly masqueraded as a magistrate and collected Sh3.3 million by false pretense has been charged in a Nakuru court. Read more »