First time in Kenya – Visit your Embassy/Consulate
If you plan to stay in Kenya for a longer period, you should consider visiting the embassy or consulate of your country. In this way, they will be aware of your presence and can assist in case of an emergency, security problems or problems with the local authority.
Lastest news from The Standard Kenya
- Metito dares Lenku to form new party, announces 2027 ambitionA political showdown is looming in as State House Comptroller Katoo Ole Metito has challenged Governor Joseph Ole Lenku to form his own party. Read more »
- EACC recovers Sh345M property grabbed by former lands bossThe Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) has recovered five-acre government land worth Sh345 million, grabbed by a former Commissioner of Lands and a Member of Parliament. Read more »
- South B residents protest over market space in disputeResidents of South B estate in Nairobi staged a peaceful demonstration on Tuesday morning to oppose a private developer's plan to take over public land. Read more »
- PCEA leadership appeals to worshipers as Kitengela church faces demolitionPresbyterian Foundation has urged worshipers at the Kitengela church to remain calm as it seeks to challenge a court ruling that ordered the demolition of their church. Read more »
- SEKU refutes claims of students' unrest, says impostor spoke to mediaSouth Eastern Kenya University (SEKU) has dismissed reports of students' unrest as false and misleading, saying the university is running smoothly and peacefully. Read more »