Sercombe Veterinary Surgeons is conveniently located on Langata Road opposite the Karen Hospital. A 4 man mixed practice with a bias towards small animal and equine work, but not excluding other species. The practice provides in-patient facilities with a 24 hour emergency service and night duty staff to care for sick and hospitalized animals.
The facilities include a designated operating theatre with modern lighting and anaesthetic delivery via closed circuit machine. Aids to diagnosis includes an in-house laboratory, ultra sound scanner, flexible endoscope, digital X-Rays etc. Surgical equipment include thermo-cautery, cryosurgery, orthopaedic instruments and an electronic dental scaler.
Doctors John and Patsy Sercombe, Dr. Derick Chibeu and Dr. Roger Cap have a wealth of experience in looking after the veterinary health in the community, and provide the most comprehensive cover and facilities for the care of your pets. All four veterinarians are members of the Kenya Veterinary Association and registered with the Kenya Veterinary Board.
Monday to Friday: 8.30 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. to 6.15 p.m.
Saturdays: 8.30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Emergency 24 hours service Mobile: +254 733 720739
Emergency 24 hours service Mobile: +254 722 720759
Tel: +254 20 3882059
Tel: +254 20 3882754
Mobile: +254 722 720759
Mobile: +254 733 720739
Langata Road, Opposite Karen Hospital
P.O. Box 24878 – 502
- U.S. Border Patrol arrests former student from Kenya at Spokane Intermodal Center - The Spokesman-Review 14/12/2018
- Uhuru hints referendum, New EACC broom, Graft killing family businesses: Your Breakfast Briefing - The Star, Kenya 14/12/2018
- Fairlawn students helping Kenyan community through art projects - Evansville Courier & Press 14/12/2018
Shops & Services
- Supply Chain Officer (Project Manager) P3, Nairobi, KenyaWFP: Supply Chain Officer (Project Manager) P3, Nairobi, Kenya in Kenya. Closing date: 2018-12-27
- SEMG Data Extraction and Report Analysis Consultant Programme ManagementUNOPS: SEMG Data Extraction and Report Analysis Consultant Programme Management in Nairobi, Kenya. Closing date: 2018-12-30
- Supply Chain Officer (Project Manager) P3, Nairobi, Kenya
- Error, no Ad ID set! Check your syntax!