Usually insurance for the house will be included in the lease, but it is for you to insure the furniture and other personal belongings. The insurance should cover events like: fire, lightning, storm damage, earthquake, explosion, riot and strike, bursting or overflowing water tanks, and theft.
Medical insurances are often covered as part of your contract with the organisation your are working with. You should however be familiar with the coverage of your insurance, and still carry with you ID and credit-card, so that you are able to pay on arriving e.g. at the hospital emergency ward.
As described in more detail under car insurances, it is highly recommended to have full coverage on motor-vehicles. Roads are rough, traffic is chaotic and damage to the care is not unlikely. Another type of insurance is getting a good 24-h guard service on your premises.
- Injuries from burns in Kenya affect mostly children and happen in homes - Medical Xpress 23/01/2019
- Kenya to restrict second-hand imports to boost domestic car sector - Reuters 23/01/2019
- Tourism in Kenya increases positively after upgrade of infrastructure - Political Analysis South Africa 23/01/2019
Shops & Services
- Technical Services Manager Engineering | Project Management | PartnershipsUNOPS: Technical Services Manager Engineering | Project Management | Partnerships in Nairobi with travel to areas of work in Africa, Kenya. Closing date: 2019-02-05
- UN Job List - visit https://unjoblist.org/ for more informationThis feed with UN vacancies is compiled for you at https://unjoblist.org/ Note: Search results are limited to 100 jobs. Got too many jobs on you list? Refine you search!
- Technical Services Manager Engineering | Project Management | Partnerships
- Error, no Ad ID set! Check your syntax!