With your car, you should at least have third party coverage. If the car has any value, driving the Kenyan roads, you should consider getting a comprehensive insurance. Most companies will give you a discount if you have an alarm system or a mul-T-Lock installed. Some companies will also give you a discount on your personal car, if they are covering the cars of your company.
It is not recommended to go to ANY small insurance broker in the telephone book. Some insurance companies have a reputation of doing all they can to NOT pay the insurance amount.
Through Automobile Association of Kenya it is possible to get assistance (24h). See the AAK website for details.
- Injuries from burns in Kenya affect mostly children and happen in homes - Medical Xpress 23/01/2019
- Kenya to restrict second-hand imports to boost domestic car sector - Reuters 23/01/2019
- Tourism in Kenya increases positively after upgrade of infrastructure - Political Analysis South Africa 23/01/2019
Shops & Services
- Technical Services Manager Engineering | Project Management | PartnershipsUNOPS: Technical Services Manager Engineering | Project Management | Partnerships in Nairobi with travel to areas of work in Africa, Kenya. Closing date: 2019-02-05
- UN Job List - visit https://unjoblist.org/ for more informationThis feed with UN vacancies is compiled for you at https://unjoblist.org/ Note: Search results are limited to 100 jobs. Got too many jobs on you list? Refine you search!
- Technical Services Manager Engineering | Project Management | Partnerships
- Error, no Ad ID set! Check your syntax!