We serve our animal and human clients with utmost dedication and passion. Gardenvet was established in 1992 by Drs. Joseph C. Mugachia and Mwikali Mugachia. We are conveniently located at Runda Evergreen Estate, Nairobi less than 100 metres from Kiambu Road. We have three full time experienced veterinarians and one part time. All our vets are registered with the Kenya Veterinary Board (KVB) and Kenya Veterinary Association. Our facility is serene, fully secured, spacious and professionally hygienic.
We are one of the leading veterinary service providers in Kenya. Gardenvet mainly specializes in companion animals (pets) including dogs, cats, parrots, hamsters, tortoises, guinea fowls, among others. Our farm animal practice component comprises cattle, sheep, goats and swine as well as poultry.
Our services include: Animal disease prevention and treatment, wide range of surgical operations, diagnostics (laboratory and clinical), animal import/export and documentation for any country, problem animal management, animal production consultancy, animal identification with microchips and ear tags, supply of animal identification products, animal identification data management systems design, development and implementation, animal farm project management, skilled animal farm workers recruitment and management.
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Saturdays: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sundays and Public Holidays by appointment only.
Emergency 24 hours service daily.
Mobile: +254 722 526897
Mobile: +254 722 898522
Runda Evergreen Estate House No. 56
Woodvale Lane off Woodvale Drive off Kiambu Road
P.O. Box 1042 – 618
- U.S. Border Patrol arrests former student from Kenya at Spokane Intermodal Center - The Spokesman-Review 14/12/2018
- Uhuru hints referendum, New EACC broom, Graft killing family businesses: Your Breakfast Briefing - The Star, Kenya 14/12/2018
- Fairlawn students helping Kenyan community through art projects - Evansville Courier & Press 14/12/2018
Shops & Services
- Supply Chain Officer (Project Manager) P3, Nairobi, KenyaWFP: Supply Chain Officer (Project Manager) P3, Nairobi, Kenya in Kenya. Closing date: 2018-12-27
- SEMG Data Extraction and Report Analysis Consultant Programme ManagementUNOPS: SEMG Data Extraction and Report Analysis Consultant Programme Management in Nairobi, Kenya. Closing date: 2018-12-30
- Supply Chain Officer (Project Manager) P3, Nairobi, Kenya
- Error, no Ad ID set! Check your syntax!