Cockar Veterinary Clinic was started by Dr. Z. A. Cockar in 1981 on Ngong Road. A branch practice was started at Rosslyn Lone Tree Estate in 1993. The original Clinic on Ngong Road was closed in 2005 due to changing demographics of the area, and everything was consolidated at Rosslyn. We have two main vets in the practice with a third part-time vet.
We have some of the best veterinary facilities in Kenya, including digital radiography, ultrasound and endoscopy diagnostic services, plus modern surgical facilities, and we regularly invest in international standard continuing education overseas. We offer an extensive range of veterinary services with our main focus being companion animals.
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturdays: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Sundays and Public Holidays: Emergencies for Cockar Vet Clinic clients only. Call for appointment.
Mobile: +254 733 666447
Mobile: +254 733 666448
Rosslyn Lone Tree Estate, Limuru Road
P.O. Box 63838 –
- Injuries from burns in Kenya affect mostly children and happen in homes - Medical Xpress 23/01/2019
- Kenya to restrict second-hand imports to boost domestic car sector - Reuters 23/01/2019
- Tourism in Kenya increases positively after upgrade of infrastructure - Political Analysis South Africa 23/01/2019
Shops & Services
- Technical Services Manager Engineering | Project Management | PartnershipsUNOPS: Technical Services Manager Engineering | Project Management | Partnerships in Nairobi with travel to areas of work in Africa, Kenya. Closing date: 2019-02-05
- UN Job List - visit https://unjoblist.org/ for more informationThis feed with UN vacancies is compiled for you at https://unjoblist.org/ Note: Search results are limited to 100 jobs. Got too many jobs on you list? Refine you search!
- Technical Services Manager Engineering | Project Management | Partnerships
- Error, no Ad ID set! Check your syntax!