Meet the team
Sales Manager, Irene Achieng has been with www.TheExpatriate.org since February 2002. She has collected much of the information found on the site. If you wish to learn more of about the services offered by www.TheExpatriate.org, please contact Irene on 0722-389975 or 020-8146066 – or by email: irene[at]TheExpatriate.org
Our mission is to provide useful and up-to-date information relevant for the new expats settling in Nairobi. If there is information you think should be on the site, but is not here, please notify us here …
Owner, Dennis Lisbjerg, M.Sc., MBA, started www.TheExpatriate.org as a small project back in September 2000 while based in Nairobi. Through BIOS eCOM he has been busy developing web solutions for various international organisations/companies requiring custom-made, interactive, database-driven solutions. Currently serving as a Head of Maritime Service at the Technical University of Denmark spending most time in DK. Contact him on email dl[at]theexpatriate.org
- Injuries from burns in Kenya affect mostly children and happen in homes - Medical Xpress 23/01/2019
- Kenya to restrict second-hand imports to boost domestic car sector - Reuters 23/01/2019
- Tourism in Kenya increases positively after upgrade of infrastructure - Political Analysis South Africa 23/01/2019
Shops & Services
- Technical Services Manager Engineering | Project Management | PartnershipsUNOPS: Technical Services Manager Engineering | Project Management | Partnerships in Nairobi with travel to areas of work in Africa, Kenya. Closing date: 2019-02-05
- UN Job List - visit https://unjoblist.org/ for more informationThis feed with UN vacancies is compiled for you at https://unjoblist.org/ Note: Search results are limited to 100 jobs. Got too many jobs on you list? Refine you search!
- Technical Services Manager Engineering | Project Management | Partnerships
- Error, no Ad ID set! Check your syntax!